viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

I dont want to want you

Dear T:

You asked me and I honestly answered,
I do I do I miss you everyday
You turn your face so I can't see,
You, do you do, you miss me the same way

How is that possible? Do not ask me
All I have is a certainty that I do feel what I feel
How is it possible for you to ignore it?
All you have is the uncertainty of feeling what you feel

I won't ever ask you to change your plans for me
You would never ask me to plan my life around you
We both keep complaining about how we have no chance
Because we are not in the same place
We both keep drifting away in our plans
And fucking closer in our hearts,
I wish it was the other way around

I know if I do not break us now
Chances are it would hurt my heart
Thousand times harder than what it hurts now
Yesterday I cried because I can't ask
Cause I can't dream a life with you.

Yesterday you got drunk because you can’t promise
Cause you can't let me dream a life with you
 You asked me a thousand times thousand more
What did I want from you I said I didn't know
I lie, I know what I want
I lie to myself as well
Because I thought I will never want that
I want stupid forever with you even if I have to miss you
Half of forever. Even if I have to cry every other night.

You are all I want.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario