sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

oh how sorry I am.

I have tried love again and It failed, I tried and I offered this wonderful torn broken guy my supportive, fun, nice, peaceful love, and I got doubts, selfishness and pain in return.... lots of pain I knew this was coming so I went to bed crying everynight thinking how things would be different if we live in the same place or he would just stay in one place so I can move there, but looking back now if I am no the reason why he needs to stay in one place then maybe he is not that into me and he does not love me the way I do, no matter how many I miss you texts I get, If I do not see a guy standing on my doorway saying I love you and I am sure of it, then I do not want it.

I wont erase him or hate him, or pretend that he was not part of my life at some point, if he wants to be part of it then he will have to watch me be with somebody else because is not hard for me I am not the kind of chick that thinks guys are few I think they are plenty of them, not all are right for me obviusly, but I still can have lots of fun in between is not the end of the world I am sorry for him tough I pass the fact that I am way better looking than he is, that he is way older than me, that he is hairline is further back each time I see him, and that he is not really a great catch. I saw the good things about him, he likes to travel , he can fix things, he can built things, and bed time was good. We had really good times when we are out we both like to drink, meet people, and just have fun,

I do not regret any of the things we did togueter I do not care If he was too ugly for me, because lots of people has told me I can do so much better, because yes I am nice and smart but I am a good looking gal, modesties aside is not like I am super model type or anything, is just I am cute and he was not.

I did like him tough I was in love his eyes were more blue to me, his hairy chest smell always nice, and we had fun in bed so I was allright with his age and all that, if he ever finds another girl my age is probably going to be really dumb or really into getting a gringo. Wich had happened to him before, the things is soon he is going to realize that he is making the biggest mistake of his life, because I might be just a girl for him but I am one great woman went to univeristy graduate, got a good job, got good feelings for him, and love him the way he was I never needed of him but I wanted him. And before when we first split he had a chance of going back with me and start a serious realtionship but now he has only the chance to see me from far and see what he was stupid enough to let go.

Oh I just feel so so so sorry already for him, I am like the one thing that god sends you after your 10 years girlfriends sends you to have a loving perfect life and he past it, now god wont be good to you twice he would be piece he sent somebody worthy of more to you because he felt sorry for you, imagine your 10 years old wrinkle girfriend would feel even more sorry for being that stupid. And happy that he ruined you forever.
So of course lets be friends, sure call me when you are here and I will go see you, but sorry If I take a date with me because what you cant see on me others can.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario